Minggu, 15 Januari 2017

because me is me

Hello guys!
Actually, I made this blog just for some random posts. I was thinking that it could be the best place where can I express what I feel.
So, me- just a woman who believes that everything comes up from your mind and you have to set it positively.
This year, my age will turn into nineteenth. Dude, I hate to grow older :(
I do love God, my family, my friends, my neighbors, my teachers, and any mys.
I am so thankful for everyhting that I have, I am so thankful for living in this world and having so many graces that can not be counted.
And, I really want to be a woman who can handles everything on her own, I want to make my anger so expensive that no one can afford it, and I want to make my happiness so cheap that people can almost get it for free.
So guys, that is it what I want to share with you. Aaand for reminder, do not forget to be the reason someone smiles today! Have a great day, all!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar